Be thankful for unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater
Nothing says comfort like a hot bath or shower, but outdated water heaters can burn through your money as they try to keep up with demand.
Saving energy through the use of a tankless water heater can save you money. That adds up to a great reason to consider installing a tankless water heater for yourself or a loved one this holiday season.
Tankless water heater advantages
Here are reasons you should consider an on-demand water heater from the Las Vegas plumbing experts at Eternal:
1. Energy efficiency. In a traditional water heater, water is stored for hours in the tank, using energy to keep it hot. Why heat dozens of gallons of water just for it to sit around in a big tank?
2. Water conservation. Gallons of water can be wasted as you wait for hot water to be piped from your water heater. An average shower head provides 2.5 gallons of water per minute. If you have to wait two minutes for hot water to arrive, that’s 5 gallons of wasted water down the drain.
3. Smaller. Standard water heaters are bulky and take up a lot of space. Without the need for a storage tank, an on-demand water heater has a much smaller footprint.
4. Limitless hot water. Since tankless water heaters operate on an on-demand basis, there is plenty of hot water for the whole family to use at their leisure.
5. Lifespan. On-demand water heaters last a lot longer than typical water heaters. They are not as susceptible to the buildup of sediment that can lead to corrosion. A quality on-demand water heater can last up to 20 years, nearly double the lifespan of a traditional water heater.
Need some help?
You can let your loved ones reap the benefits of a tankless water heater, or you can give one to yourself to celebrate the holidays. Either way, it’s a good investment. Contact Eternal Plumbing today for more information about our tankless water heater options.